Monday, April 28, 2008

And the Beat Goes On…

Okay, so my grandfather use to say “Don’t put the cart before the horse” and I use to think that it was funny when he would say it. I use to laugh because WHO would put the cart before the horse? I mean only an idiot would do something like that…right???

Well today I my friends have officially put the cart before the horse. I always right my blog posts first. Then, after reading them I try to come up with a clever and appropriate title. It was always the logical way for me to do it. I mean sometimes I would sit down at the computer and not even know what I was going to write about. Like so far for today’s post I would title it something like “Cart Before the Horse” or “Don’t put Your Cart First”. But I didn’t title it that I titled it “And the Beat Goes On…” and you may be asking why I would have done that and I will tell you I DON’T KNOW. I just really wanted to call it “And the Beat Goes On…” So now I need to figure out what to write about that goes with that title. Oh god the pressure!!!

Today is Monday and I feel like I was in Malibu about 2 months ago. My daily life and the things that come with it have effectively removed the relaxed feeling that I had when came back from my trip. A week ago today, as a matter of fact at almost exactly this time, I was getting in my rental car and driving from the Burbank Airport to Malibu. I feel like everything is going a little bit faster then it was when I left. Summer seemed so far away before my trip and now it is rapidly approaching (proof was in the temperature this weekend). My birthday is coming and with that my sisters will come (she is turning 21 this year). My Vegas trip will be at the end of July and as much as I want to go on it I don’t want it to fly by. So as my title states (which I picked before I decided to write about this), “And the Beat Goes On…Getting Quicker Everyday”

Have a Beautiful Day!!!

0 comments: