Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 5th of July


Wow is this the time for reunions or what???? With in the last 6 months I have found many of my old friends, and for the most part it is really good. I am happy to find these friends....well most of them. A lot of my friends have spread out and moved out of state. That is the hard part because a lot of these friends I would like to see again. But e-mails and phone calls have to make due for now. I however have stayed in the same place. Never going very far. I was born in Walnut Creek and now I live in Concord. I can't seem to get out of Contra Costa County. And now I am married and we have a son I begin to think I will never leave. I have a career and a job that I just can't up and leave. But, maybe someday when my son is a little older you may not find me at my old address. Then you should look for me in England!

I have posted a picture (I know it is small) of me with my friends after high school. The picture is about 8 years old and when I look at it I cringe, but I thought I would share it with you. A friend of mine posted it on MySpace and it made me smile.

Love you all,
Monique

0 comments: