Sunday, July 15, 2007

Almost Monday....


When I look at this picture is brings pure joy to my heart. He is so happy on those swings. I was so blessed by God when he brought my son into my life. I thank him everyday for that miracle.

Well today is almost Monday and I have a lot to do. My Husband nephew flies in on Monday night from Mexico and will be staying with us for 2 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately for one week of that I will be in Newport Beach with my Dad's side of the family. Well I have to get the house ready for a guest and I need to clean house. So, after 6 years of marriage my husband and I took a big step on Friday. Of course the step is one that many couples take in the first week of there marriage (some even before they are married). But it was (for some unknown reason) something my husband was not ready for until Friday. I am feeling so happy about the way things in my life are going. I am almost afraid to say that because I am worried that I am gloating. But I truly believe God will provide for me and my family. I know are love is great and our faith in God strengthens that love.
God Bless!

1 comments:

Christine said...

He looks so happy. Rmrmber that kind of bliss where we could just let go. Children can teach us so much about how to really enjoy life. So what was the big step?