Sunday, July 22, 2007

At the BEACH!!!!!!!

This pic is of my little brother, Tommy. He just graduated from High school.


Okay...so yesterday I arrived at Newport Beach. I am here with my whole family and we are having a BLAST!!!!! This is a tradition that we have, every year all my uncles, there kids, my grandfather and various other friends and family converge on Newport Beach CA. We swim, sunbathe, play games, drink and have a huge bonfire. This year promise to be a good one. We will have a photographer coming for the first year to take a family portrait on the beach. Wow 22 people and one photographer...who will come out on top????? Well I will check in later. I am off to have FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like great fun. You'll have to post some pictures when you get back. And I'll say a prayer for the photographer :-)