Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Poor Baby...but on the upside

Yesterday my son developed a fever at school and I had to pick him up early. I took him home and by the time we got home he was crying because his head hurt from the fever. I felt so bad for him. So I carried him up to bed and moved the TV and DVD player in his room. I tucked him into bed and started his movie marathon. He slept and watched movies until bed time and then off to sleep he went. I hope he begins to feel better today.

On the upside, yesterday I found out that this new diet I am on is working. I have lost a little over 10 pounds. I am glad that I am on the way to a healthier me!!!!!

Life is crazy, Ben will be 4 on Oct. 27th and Sat. is my husband's birthday. Planning parties and just trying to keep everything going.

More later...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yay for the weight loss! I hope that you have continued success and that will help you and your hubby to not have to go through fertility treatments. I have several friends that also have PCOS and many of them have gotten pregnant after dropping some lbs. I however have to start fertility treatments, my PCOS is super strong and the cysts cover most of my ovaries. So I start seeing the baby doctor next week. Yieks!!!!!!

Christine said...

We can totally get together when you come down this way. What part of the state does she live in?