Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A BUSY weekend!!!!!














Ben and his classmate Veronica














Ben in the obstacle course














Ben's good friend Sawyer!!!














Ben's cool Superman birthday cake!!!!

Okay so this weekend was BUSY. I had my 10 year high school reunion and my son's 4th birthday. I don't have the pictures back from the reunion but I will be sure to post them once I get them. It was weird for me to see all the people I went to high school with. Some of them have changed and some have not. But all in all it was a good night (though some of that could be the 4 drinks I had at the open bar).

My son's birthday party was great and he had a blast. It was nice to see how he interacts with all of his friends and how they all play together even though they don't all know each other. All in all it was a good weekend and I got to spend time with people I love!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow 10 years, it can't be 10 years already! I'm not sure my class is going to do a 10 year, just the same I'm not sure I really want to see alot of my class anyways. Most of my friends were in your class or 1999. So who did you see?