Friday, May 30, 2008

OMG OMG!!!!

This week has been an OMG week. Lots of good and bad things happening in the parameters of my life. But just now I opened up an old friends blog and OMG...she is preggers. From what I can gather they weren't trying and the doctors said not a good idea...but I think we all know that GOD is the one in charge and he does what he thinks is right. SO...CONGRATS DESERT ZEN!!!! I love you all the way from Cali! We are fostering e itty bitty kittens (OMG...do I even like cats...don't know???) but I have room in my heart and our family to love these little ones and I don't think that GOD's creatures should be killed cause they are too young to be adopted. Now for the sad...OMG I just found out that one of my former bosses (one I actually liked) was told he has 7 months to live. He is still young and has young children. He is a great man and has been so amazing with his kids who have disabilites. GOD I pray you hold him and all those who love him in your loving embrace and let them know your healing love. AMEN!!! OMG...our puppy got bitten by a rattlesnake. For those of you who know we had a wonderful puppy that we got over a year and a half ago and last July he was bitten by a rattlesnake, subsequently he died (about 2 months later). We then (for my son's birthday) buy him another puppy, Tobi, and she is wonderful and our WHOLE family loves her. She was bitten in May by a rattlesnake...but this time GOD knew that my son probably won't be as strong losing his second puppy so he got her through the ordeal and she is perfectly healthy with no side effects. OMG did we celebrate Ry and Shar's graduation all night until 4 in the MORNING??? Yes we did and we had a blast doing it. Though I have realized I am not 21 one any more. AND the BIGGEST OMG of them all I AM GOING TO BE 29 in a week!!! This will be my last birthday in my twenties. AND the weird thing is I think this is going to effect me more then my 30th birthday. But 29 is the new...I don't actually know what 29 is. They said on Oprah that 50 is the new 25....so does that mean that 29 is the new 4?!?!?!? I can't be 4!!!! My son is 4?!?!?! Well I hope everyone has a good weekend. I have finished my first book on my Herding Cats Challenge. It was a really good book but it struck a strong chord with me so I am not quite ready to review it. I hope to start writing the review this weekend. But I would defiantly recommend Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.

Take care of those you love!!!!

0 comments: