Monday, March 31, 2008

Trying to keep up!

Okay so I have now written for two days in a row. I hope to be able to keep this up. It helps that I have been staying at my Mother's house and she has a new Mac laptop with wireless so no mater were I am or what I am doing I can log onto the computer and type. But I am making a resolution to start blogging everyday....or a least as much as possible.

So yesterday I had 3 friends over for lunch. One of them I had not seen in about 6 years. We are all married now and we all have a kid. Wow was it weird because the last time we were all together we were doing shot and partying. Now we are sitting around talking about discipline and breast feeding. My how things change.

So here is to change and the life lessons it brings!!!

Christine- I read your blog....keep your head up. You will find the perfect job. I will pray for you!

0 comments: